July 18, 2012

Self-introduction

Have been thinking to build up a blog for a long time...This idea has been sitting in my mind for a while, but I am always so occupied by being a full-time mummy and housewife, there are always endless things to do...
BUT!! Today I am going to make it come true!
So I am going to start by doing a simple self-introduction...
I was born and raised in southern part of Taiwan. After completed my bachelor degree in Taiwan, I went to the states to study for my master. Not only that I got my Master, I also found my Mr. there! (≧▽≦) 
I met one Japanese man and got married with him...which I could never imagine before...This is because..
Since I was little, I watched many western movies like Roman Holiday, The Sound of Music, My Fair Lady..etc. with my mom at HBO channel every weekend and in the eyes of a little girl, I've always thought Western people are so good-looking!! And since then I dreamed of getting married with a western guy..hahahaha..how funny..
Anyways, back to the main topic, so I was living in the States (both East and West Coast) for 4 years. After getting married with my husband, we moved back to Japan and then I started to learn Japanese! 

After almost 1 year later, because of a job opportunity of my husband's, we moved to Paris! And I had my first baby born in Paris too!


Life is full of surprises!! So in this little blog, I would like to share with you all the living experiences and culture differences in those countries I had been living in! At the same time, because of living in different countries, I have dealt with plenty of paper work and it's never fun!
So I would also like to share my paper work experience so that might help you out a little bit if you are struggling in what documents to prepare and where to go! 

The paper work that I have dealt with includes how to get married with Japanese, apply Social Security (government health insurance) and Mutuelle (private insurance) in France, how to get a birth-certificate for your new-born in France...etc.

Besides the boring paper work, of course I will also include the gourmet and sceneries! :D


P.S My native language is not English, so if I made some mistakes in English, please correct and teach me! (bow) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment